How Endo·dna works.
The Endo·dna test analyzes more than 138 SNPs specific to our endocannabinoid system. These specific SNPs exhibit genetic variations which have been shown in academic research to be associated with specific medical conditions, mental wellness, and physical health.
Our team of world-renowned scientists, geneticists, cannabis experts, physicians, and researchers have been perfecting the science behind endo·compatibility for years. The result is the most comprehensive endocannabinoid DNA test available today. The Endo·dna test analyzes your specific DNA markers to provide a personalized report, Endo·Decoded, that can help guide decisions for choosing the right product with the right:
- Formulation – full-spectrum or broad-spectrum
- Dose – the amount you take and when you take it
- Delivery – flower, aerosol, vaping, sublingual (under the tongue), topical, edible
To do this, we designed and built a customized genomics super-chip from the ground up. Our proprietary super-chip, and algorithm interprets your genotype, assessing DNA SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms, pronounced “SNIPS”), which are either directly or indirectly associated with the endocannabinoid system. Our algorithm then analyzes the specific SNPs to detect biological similarities or differences, which are then correlated to the most up-to-date scientific research and clinically relevant studies in cannabinoids, terpenes and genetics.
How your DNA becomes an Endo·Decoded report.
Variants in your DNA can be linked to certain health conditions, and even physical traits, like eye colour or a cleft chin. Variants in our DNA are also responsible for our individual experience with cannabinoids and CBD, and can tell us:While 99.9% of your DNA is identical to every other person on the planet, there is a 0.1% that is absolutely unique to you. These differences in your DNA are called variants.
- Whether we can tolerate THC in any form, including full spectrum, isolate and broad-spectrum products.
- The genetic expression, or effect, individual terpenes will have on your endocannabinoid system.
- Your metabolic function level (ultra-fast, average or poor metabolizer) which determines the dosing.
- Any drug-to-drug interactions you could experience.
Your saliva, and the skin on your gums and the inside of your cheeks, contain DNA. When you swab your cheeks and gums using our DNA collection tool, your DNA is captured in the swab and blue solution for our lab to analyze.
Once our CLIA-certified lab extracts your DNA from the cells on the swab, it is processed through our patent pending genomics super-chip. Oure genomics super-chip reads the story behind the hundreds of thousands of variants in your unique genome.
As your genetic data is analyzed, your personalized Endo·Decoded report is generated. Each variant is analyzed based on well-established scientific and medical research.
Endo·dna helps you discover the optimal CBD and THC products based on your own DNA.
- Learn the most ideal ratios, methods and dosing for your body.
- Know which terpenes and cannabinoids to seek out or to avoid.
- Understand any risks or benefits from using cannabinoids.
- Identify the specific products and brands most aligned with your genetics.
More control, fewer surprises.
- Your data is secure and safe on Amazon’s AWS servers. You control it, you own it.
- A secure and private personal health portal that abides by the HIPAA regulations and guidelines for data privacy and security to safeguard medical information.
- We help you uncover which cannabinoid formulations work best for you.
- Alert you to possible adverse reactions.
- Provide information to eliminate the possibility of drug-to-drug interactions.
- Deliver suggestions to optimize your dosing and cannabinoid ratios for the best possible health outcome.
- Promise lifetime updates as science and research discovers more about the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoid genomics and how they impact your health.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.